How are you all doing?
I want to thank Alexandra for nominating me for this award. She writes about health, fitness, beauty, fashion, games, movies etc. You should definitely check her blog here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in the post.
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
- Write a new list of 11 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
1. What is your most favorite character in movies/TV shows/video games? Arya Stark.
2. What are the 3 things you like about blogging the most? Creating. Capturing. Presenting.
3. Did your blog grow more or less as you’ve planned when you started blogging, or did it take a different route? In the beginning it did not grow as I had planned. Now it’s growing each day.
4. What historical period do you find the most fascinating and why? I find geological periods more fascinating than historical periods. Mesozoic era (the rise and fall of dinosaurs) caught my attention the most. Isn’t it fascinating to know about the evolution of dinosaurs?!
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? To stop caring about fake friends. #advice from my parents!
6. Imagine you’re about to launch a small business and have no limitations in funding, location, etc. What kind of business would you start? A cafe.
7. Would you rather go to a music concert or stand up comedy show and which performer would you choose? A music concert. I want to go to Tomorrow land.
8. Do you have unpopular opinions? If so, what are they? Yes many. Depends with whom I’m talking to. I don’t want to go into details here.
9. What’s your opinion about luxury industry? Are luxury brands worth the price? Luxury is a choice. A bag worth 100$ does the same work as a bag worth 10$.
10. Where do you get inspiration when writing for your blog? From everywhere. Observe everything that’s happening around you and try to be creative.
11. If you could instantly remove one thing from the world to make it a better place, what would it be? It can be anything – something tangible, process, idea, emotion, a character trait.? Poverty.
I have a limitation of nominating only 11 bloggers. But anyone who wants to do this award, please feel free to do. 🙂
Here’s my list of questions for the nominees:
1.Describe your personality in one word?
2.What would you choose? A bag full of 100 million $ or an injured dog crying for help?
3.Watched Breaking Bad? If yes, what are your views about Walter White?
4.Which dish do you cook the best?
5.Have you gotten into a fight in college?
6.Played a prank on your best friend? Wanna share details?
7.What is one weird habit that you want to change?
8.Done something crazy on a vacation? If yes, share the details.
9.Who is your favorite actor?
10.Rate your blogging journey out of 5?
11.What do you think about existence of life outside Earth?
If you like this post, don’t forget to follow, like, comment and share.
Picture Credits: Pinterest
Thank you so much for reading.
INSTAGRAM PINTEREST YOUTUBE TUMBLR
More Awards & Tags:
THE LOCKDOWN TAG 2020
LIEBSTER AWARD NOMINATION
BEE LOVE AWARD
THE BEAUTY TAG
BEHIND THE BLOGGER 2.0 TAG